Code of Conduct & Waiver
We are temporarily closed due to COVID-19
Code Of Conduct
- All riders are given a thorough orientation. It is expected the rider follow the directions of the tour guide at all times. If the tour guide feels that the rider is acting in an unsafe manner and not adhering to the rules, displaying reckless behaviour, or showing signs of physical or emotional discomfort, Regina Rolling Robot Tours reserves the right to cancel the tour without refund.
- All Riders must wear a helmet for the duration of the tour. Helmets are provided.
- Minimum rider weight is 85 lbs (40 kg).
- Maximum rider weight is 260 lbs (118 kg).
- All riders between the ages of 12-17 years must have a liability waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian and that signature be witnessed.
- Riders are not allowed to be on medication, drugs, or alcohol that may affect their skills or judgment.
- Tour guide leads the group at all times. Riders must remain in single file behind the tour guide.
- On the tour route, pedestrians always have the right-of-way. Be courteous at all times.
- Pay attention to your trail. Your tour guide will prompt you about potential hazards for your safety. Always pay attention to the tour guides hand signals and warnings.
- Never ride the Segway or Ninebot through a hazard as this may cause injury and/or damage to the device.
- Avoid distractions. Do not listen to headphones or engage in any other activity like eating or smoking that might distract you or interfere with your ability to monitor your surroundings while riding.
- Use of cell phones, cameras or other electronic devices is not permitted while riding a Segway or Ninebot. Opportunities will be provided to stop and take photos during the tour.
- As a Segway or Ninebot rider, you are responsible for the way you ride. You take responsibility for any damage that might occur on the Segway or Ninebot device that you are riding during the tour and agree to reimburse Regina Rolling Robot Tours for the lost revenue, repair, or replacement costs. In addition, if you fail to follow directions, after a third warning, Regina Rolling Robot Tours staff may end your tour without further warning and without any refund of the tour fee.
- By signing the liability waiver, you acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property is damaged during your participation in this activity, you have waived your right to initiate or maintain a lawsuit against Regina Rolling Robot Tours or any other parties on the basis of any claim from which you have released herein.
- Violation of any of the above rules will result in loss of Segway or Ninebot riding privileges. No refunds will be issued when privileges are revoked.
- No refunds will be applied if a person does not show up for the scheduled tour.
- No refunds if a tour is cancelled in less than 24 hours of scheduled tour start.
*** Violation of any of the above rules will result in loss of Segway or Ninebot riding privileges***
*** No refunds will be issued when privileges are revoked ***
Please take a moment to review our Waiver form. If you are booking a tour for a group, please share this PDF with all the members of your group. If you have the ability to print off and sign the Waiver form before arriving for your tour, please do so. Otherwise, we will provide you with the same Waiver form on-site.
The faster we can get all the paperwork out of the way, the faster we can get you on your tour.